Arunachal Pradesh tour package offer opportunity to explore Tipi on the Banks of River Bharali, an Orchidarium, Nag Temple, Dirang Buddhist Monastry, and many more local sight-seeing.
Arunchal Pradesh tour package 5Nights/6Days, offer opportunity to explore famous tourist hotspot in Bomdila and also covers hotspot and local sight seeing from Tawang to Dirang.
At the time of planning Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages, kindly read detail itinerary and consult with our travel expert to get detail knowledge of all Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages.
HOTEL GREENVIEW SHILLONG (BOMDILA)+ CP MEAL + 1 NIGHT
GONPALOK HOMESTAY (DIRANG) + CPMEAL +1 NIGHT
TAWANG HEIGHTS (TAWANG) + CP MEAL 2NIGHT
All transfers and sightseeing.
All necessary drivers Expenditure and fuel costs.
Guides, entrance fees, vehicle parking fees
All activities charge
Permits for Bumla pass and Madhuri lake.
Any cost arising due to natural / man-made calamities like landslides, road blockages, political disturbance, etc.
The cost arising due to such factors has to be borne by the client which is payable directly to the driver during the course of the tour Air fare / Train fare.
Any meals other than
Those not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
Expense of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
Any other item not specified in “cost includes”
Day 1: Guwahati to Bomdila
1) Early morning receiving guests at the airport arrival terminal or Guwahati and start journey towards Bomdila. 2) On the way, visit Tipi On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 500 orchids. 3) Continue your drive and take a break to visit Nag temple. 4) Do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views. 5) Check in Hotel. 6) Spend the evening in leisure/rest or visit local market. 7) Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Day 2: Bomdila to Tawang
1) Breakfast at hotel. 2) Tour start at 7 a.m towards Dirang Buddhist monastery. 3) Visit Ramakrishna Sarada mission. 4) Lunch –in between trip. 5) Journey towards Sela-pass. 6) If time visit Nuranang Falls (The waterfalls are one of the most precious hidden gems of the Northeast, situated at an elevation of around 6000 feet. They further plunge into the Tawang River and make for one of the most photogenic spots here too.) 7) Visit to Tawang War Memorial. See the light-show which usually happens here around 6 PM in evening. 8) Transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 3: Tawang Sightseing
1) Breakfast at hotel. Begin your sightseeing with Tawang’s Landmark, the 400-year-old Tawang Monastery. Thereafter proceed to the Tawang Emporium. Here you can purchase local handicrafts and traditional items. 2) Head to the Urgelling Monastery: The birth place of the 6th Dalai Lama. 3) Short drive to the Jamyang Choekhorling Monastery 4) Lunch –in between trip. 5) Travel down to the beautiful Khinmey Monastery: 20 minutes’ drive and witness the magnificent statue of Guru Padmasambhava and the beautiful murals and wall paintings located inside the main hall. 6) Thereafter travel down to Kushanang : The maternal house of the 6th Dalai Lama, located amongst the beautiful Baighar village, in Kitpi, which is 20minutes drive from Khinmey. If there is time (before Sunset), visit the nearby Chaksam Iron Bridge built by Lama Chksam Wangpo which is said to be older than the Tawang Monastery. You will definitely experience the adrenalin rush while crossing the bridge. 7) Transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 4: Tawang Sightseeinig
1) Breakfast at hotel. 2) Post that, drive to high altitude lake called as Shonga-tser Lake, popularly known as Madhuri Lake, nestled amidst the pristine mountains and picturesque surrounding. Enjoy some Maggie and Momos in this area while watching war bunkers around. 3) Drive further to Bumla Pass which is located about 37 km away from Tawang. 4) During return, take a photo stop at the beautiful PTSO lake enroute. 5) Drive back to the hotel in afternoon. 6) Enjoy your evening at leisure. 7) Overnight stay at Tawang.
Day 5: Tawang-Dirang
1) Early morning drive down to Dirang, taking the same road we took on our way up to Tawang. 2) Check in Hotel in Dirang. 3) Start journey towards Sangti Valley. From Dirang, you will go on a 10km drive to the gorgeous Sangti Valley, a beautiful spot for mountain hiking and a prominent location to spot black cranes during the winters. You will get to see the beautiful local sites like the Old Dirang and the Kalachakra Gompa. 4) Post all visit, return to Dirang for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Dirang to Guwahati
1) Last day of the tour. Breakfast at hotel. 2) Begin your day with a visit to the Bomdila Monastery belonging to the Mahayana Buddhism sect. Among the most popular tourist attractions in Arunachal Pradesh, this monastery also offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. 3) Head towards Guwahati. 4) Lunch in between. 5) Visit Kamakhya Temple(if time permits) 6) With everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey. Tour ends with beautiful memories!!